Sunday, February 15, 2009

VISION 7

VISION # 7 For the last time the scene of the vision changed, as the wave of the Spirit of God forced me on my opposite side. God allowed me to feel what it was like if Canada was a living person. It was as if a leg or and arm had been cut off, leaving that person severely crippled. God had brought Canada to her knees in a matter of moments. No longer was she whole!! Judgment had come swiftly, and without mercy for those who disobeyed Hs warning to flee to safety. In my spirit I knew that much of the Alaskan and Californian coast had also been destroyed. Shortly thereafter, word had got out about me speaking this judgment against the west coast. In the vision, I was being blamed for all the destruction and forced to flee my own country. The brother whom I had told to transfer his assets inland, flew me across the border in his private jet. In the Spirit, I could feel the persecution and the hatred towards God's people. The denominational church was in shock as the so-called rapture teaching had not happened to save His people from the wrath of God!! Persecution began to rise up within the cities, forcing many of God's people into the country for survival. In my spirit, I felt as if the 'Great and Terrible Day of the Lord' had finally come upon the would, and the church people who called themselves born-again believers were caught in a snare!!! As fast as the visitation came upon me, it left. Looking at the clock on the sill of the window, it was approximately 6:45 a.m.

END OF VISION!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment