Sunday, February 15, 2009

VISION 6

VISION # 6 For the sixth time, the scene of the vision changed, and I found myself lifted up in the Spirit on the west side of Hope. From this vantage point high above the earth, I could see many cars, trucks, trailers, etc., loaded down with all that they could carry, heading for the northern part of the province. It looked as if 10,000 vehicles or 10, 000 people had heeded this warning to flee the Vancouver area, that they might escape the judgment of God. In the Spirit, it felt as if seven to ten days had elapsed since the warning had been carried by the major news networks. At this point in the vision, I found myself back in by body, standing on the west side of Hope near the highway heading towards Vancouver. For the second time during these visions, the Angel of the Lord appeared on my right hand. Still dressed in black, Gabriel commanded me to take my staff, and to speak forth a major destructive earthquake out in the Pacific. As I did, and as my staff hit the ground, this awesome earthquake immediately took place. Although I did not see the earthquake, I did see the catastrophic tidal wave that stood up out of the water and began making its way towards the mainland. In the Spirit, I knew it was to be a quarter mile high. It washed over the mountains on Vancouver Island as if they were not even there. Within minutes, I watched as this gigantic wave of destruction hit Vancouver and the lower mainland. I saw the faces of three million men, women, and children perish with nowhere to run!!! There were no survivors within 40 miles of the coast. Burnaby, Port Moody, and the other surrounding districts of the lower mainland along with the city of Vancouver no longer existed. Even 90 miles inland, as I stood alongside the highway, water from the tidal wave forced its way up the Fraser River and touched my feet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment