Sunday, February 15, 2009

VISION 5

VISION # 5 For the fifth time the scene of the vision changed, and I found myself at the Horseshoe Bay terminal. The ferry was just pulling into port. It was apparent that news had already reached the mainland as there was much activity in and around the area. As the ferry backed up into the docking zone, I could see that many major news networks had jammed around the pre-boarding gates. ABC, NBC, CTC, all the big ones. For some strange reason, they were looking to me for answers. As I began to say something, the Spirit of the lord took me over. Still dressed in black and with a staff in my right hand, a major prophetic warning went out of my mouth for all people to evacuate the West Coast. Those who refused to heed this warning would not be spared. This was God's mercy not only to His own, but to all who would listen to His voice. This destruction that was foretold, was God's judgment upon the evil and unrighteousness not only in the Vancouver area, but south to Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, Mexico, and on down to the southern tip of Argentina. God was angry, and was about to shake all the west coast beginning in Alaska. It was at this point in the vision, that the arc-angel Gabriel suddenly appeared on my right-hand side, and asked me: "Where can my people go?" In answer to His question, I pointed up North to a remote area outside the Prince George area. In the vision, I handed the Angel of the Lord a long white tube that held the blueprints for survival. At the time of the visions, the Holy Spirit had just begun to reveal these plans for the survival of God's people. It was not until the spring of 1993, that the first phase of these survival plans were completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment