Sunday, February 15, 2009

VISION 4

VISION # 4 For the fourth time, the Spirit of the Lord came in like a wave and forced my body onto the opposite side. The scene of the vision changed, and I was once again back in my body. This time I found myself on the top rear deck of a ferry preparing to leave port. As I stood with many others on the rear of the passenger deck, I could see the boarding ramp, 'the walk ramp,' being raised up for departure. It was at this very moment that I instinctively turned to the south side of the ferry. The water in the harbor began to boil with much activity, as a huge forty-five to fifty-foot dinosaur suddenly stood up out of the water!!! The front claws of this huge prehistoric creature was no more that ten feet off the rear of the deck. His gigantic head was as big as a medium-sized car, with teeth that looked to be nearly two feet in length. I was close enough to feel the heat of its breath as it looked down at the people on the rear of the deck. Many on board the back part of the vessel were killed by massive heart attacks due to the fear of the creature that apparently was pushed up from the quake. Everyone except for myself was stunned and severely in shock at what was taking place. Walking up to this flesh eater, I began to communicate with it. Almost able to touch its claws, I told him that he had done a good job, and to turn around and to go back into the water. This giant could have easily damaged the ferry. Its great size was almost beyond belief!

No comments:

Post a Comment