Sunday, February 15, 2009

VISION 1

VISION # 1 In the vision, I had returned to Texas to fellowship with the brethren I had previously become acquainted with. For no apparent reason, God cut my visit short and opened up a door to return back to my own country. It was imperative to leave immediately! The next morning I remember boarding the ferry in Port Angeles just outside of Seattle for Victoria, British Columbia. I remember being very solemn as if I already knew beforehand what was to take place on this particular mission. The passage itself seemed to be in the cool of the year where a light jacket had to be worn. There was no indication of snow being on the ground or in the air. In my spirit it seemed to be about five a.m. The sun had not yet come up above the horizon. As to what season it was, it could have been early spring or late fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment