Sunday, February 15, 2009

Update to Feb. 1988

Update to Feb. 1988 After having resided for a season in Texas within a spirit-filled community, I was in the process of saying my farewells prior to departing back up into my own country, when the 'Spirit of the Lord' fell on me as it did Ezekiel. The home of the elderly sister whom I had the privilege to help build, was still a shell on the inside with sheets for walls. Early that morning in Feb. of 1988, I awoke at approximately ten minutes to six to use the restroom. My mind was yet half asleep as I felt my way back to bed in the pre-dawn darkness. There was no indication that God was about to move to open up the windows of heaven, to pour out seven open visions lasting for 45 minutes. These visions would not only affect my life in times to come, but would affect all of North America! It was precisely six a.m. as I lay back down on the davenport. To me, this was just another morning. Nothing unusual. As my body touched the bed, I instantly became slain as the Spirit of God came in like a wave with such force, that it caused my body to roll over on its right side! Unable to speak, or to move or even to think, with my eyes wide open, the Lord took my soul into a future time and place. God had not just opened a door that I might witness with the eyes of the Spirit of things to come, but He also quickened all my natural as well as spiritual senses of perception. I lived and breathed and felt all that was in and around me. Seven times the Spirit of the Lord came in like a mighty wave, causing my body to rollover from one side and then to the other. Each time one vision ended, another began. For a full year after having these seven open visions, I had to learn to live with what God had revealed in order to retain my own sanity and frame of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment