Sunday, February 15, 2009

Physical indicators

Physical indicators

As the first vision begun to unfold, I knew that "a major volcanic eruption was in the process" or "had just happened!" Maybe Mt. Rainer!

In the newspaper office in Victoria, great fear gripped the hearts of the women working there when I appeared in the front office. "It was apparent that I was not a stranger," that the media had been "previously aware" of my personal endeavors "in bringing forth earthquake awareness!"

By the expression on the faces of the office workers, it seemed that an "major earthquake had already occurred on the Island in excess of seven points."

In bringing forth the warning, the word of the Lord indicated that the earthquake would result in "a six foot tidal wave," and that "all vessels on the West Side were to be evacuated!"

The warning quake would "be a mercy quake," before a total destructive quake to follow!

The ferry that I was standing on in the vision, had both a "walk deck" that allowed passengers to cross over to the opposite side without having to go inside of the vessel. This particular ferry was different from the ones now in operation in Naniamo, and may be one of the super-class ferries used between Victoria and the mainland. Where I was standing in the vision, I could see the "bridge of the ship," and the fact that it "backed into Horseshoe Bay," would indicate this particular ferry class. In the Spirit, I knew that the Victoria ferry terminal was no longer operational!

No comments:

Post a Comment