Sunday, February 15, 2009

VISION 2

VISION # 2 As the Spirit of the Lord came in for a second time, the force of it pushed me yet into another vision. Turning over on my left side, I could see myself leaving the ferry terminal. There was quickness in my walk. After what seemed to be five minutes or so, I remember entering the front doors of a newspaper office in the downtown part of the city. To the right of the counter in front of me, the wall clock showed the time to be twenty-five minutes past eight in the morning. The office staff seemed to be half asleep as if they just returned after having the weekend off. Two or three of the staff still had cups of coffee in their hands. Standing to the left side of the front counter, with my back to the street entrance, I remember being dressed in black with a large staff in my right hand. In the spirit, I could perceive them mocking me, as God had me to speak forth a warning to evacuate the west side of Vancouver Island. An earthquake measuring approximately 7.4 would hit twenty miles west of Victoria, causing a six foot tidal wave to come inland. I said that God's mercy would be in it, and that minimal damage would occur if the news media would warn the public to take the necessary precautions. The Lord had me to make it very clear that this particular earthquake, was a final warning in that the next quake would destroy all life along the west coast of North America! Later that afternoon, I found myself back in the same office. Standing there in silence, I simply waited for the hand of God to move. It was a few minutes before two-thirty when I glanced up at the wall clock. Suddenly everything became quiet and deathly still! Even the birds stopped singing, sensing what was about to happen. Within moments, the silence was broken when every phone in the office began to ring off the hook. A six foot tidal wave had been sighted heading eastward towards the city resulting from a 7.4 earthquake twenty miles out in the Pacific. It was not until recently that I realized that severe damage must have occurred knocking out transportation on the west side of the island.

No comments:

Post a Comment